Regardless of what type of equipment our clients bring to our workshops, big or small, we offer several kinds of services to all.
- Arguably the most important aspect when it comes to product care, is keeping to the recommended servicing schedule.
- We use detailed maintenance history jackets & scheduled checklists, to ensure any product is serviced to the manufacturers set intervals.
- This enables us to also advise our clients on how to best take care of their products.
- We overhaul all types of engines from 1.5HP petrol engines, to 1000HP+ industrial diesel engines.
- We specialise in Deutz, Perkins, Cummins, Doosan, Yanmar, Isuzu & Yamaha engines, and more.
- All engines are overhauled diligently to manufacturers torques and clearance settings.
- During Overhauling of any components, dust and debris ingress prevention is key to getting the most out of the rebuilt components.
- All components during powertrain/drivetrain overhauling undergo exhaustive UltraSonic component cleaning before refitting to prevent contamination.
Injection Pump Recalibration & Overhauling
- We have purpose-built injection pump calibration equipment that sustain good engine performance.
- Overtime throughout an engines lifetime comes the need to recalibrate and even overhaul its “heartbeat”; the injection pump.
Body & Paint Repair
When it comes to Body & Chassis repair, we do it all.
- Auto-body repair, refinishing & repainting
- Chassis & Body Straightening & Welding
- Glass replacement & Wheel alignment
- Upholstery Repair
- Damage Appraisal, Buffing, and Complete Detailing
- We are considered a Class A workshop by all insurance companies, so clients can chose us for insurance works no matter the product involved.
Heavy Machinery & Agricultural Services
Supported by Hydraulic system servicing & overhauling experts, Hydraulic hose Crimping equipment, Undercarriage overhauling equipment and the latest in Remote Monitoring which enables us to get real-time data from clients machinery and inform them as soon as something is wrong to help prevent serious damage.
We are experienced service provider for tractors ranging from 60hp up to the larger 300hp machines. Our Agri technical team also have expertise in Combine Harvester ranging from 160hp to 350hp.
We are the only local authorised Epiroc (Atlas Copco) service provider, capable of maintaining and overhauling all rig sizes ranging from small rock drills, to the larger deep-hole drilling rigs.
We offer different types of maintenance repair contracts to our clients depending on their requirements, from routine service contracts to stationing technicians on 24 hours basis where machinery uptime is mission critical.
We have the expertise to install and commission entire Crushing plants, whether mobile or stationary. We also take pride in being one of the best after sales service providers for Crushing Plants, capable of diagnosis & overhauling entire crushing systems.
Generators, Pumps & Renewables Services
Pump requirement consultation, installation and maintenance
Power Generator set requirement consultation, installation and maintenance
Solar PV Energy system consultation, installation and maintenance.
Customer Care, Our N.1 Goal
Product Support Oriented
We have over 130 in-house engineers and technicians; a testament to our outlook towards our customer care responsibilities.
Dedicated Product Support Divisions
We have 14 different maintenance division across 4 independent workshops, each specialised and dedicated to a certain product group and trained accordingly. So no matter what our clients source form us, they will always receive first class service.
Properly Equipped for the Job
These divisions each have their own service vehicle fleet, so that no matter where our clients are, we are always close to them when they need us most.
Engineers & Technicians
Field Service Vehicles
Our Commitment to Service
Relentless Self Development
To ensure that we always provide the highest level of product support, we continuously invest in our technicians by organising training courses abroad in order to develop our in-house knowledge of the latest equipments and technics from our suppliers.
Coupled with the latest in diagnostic equipment, this enables us to offer the best quality service to our customers.
We constantly invest in modernisation, sporting the latest technologies to help improve our customer’s experience.
Customer Relation Management
No after sales support would be complete without product warranty. Warranty support is arguably the one of the most important aspects when it comes to customer support. In order to protect our clients from product defects, we have dedicated Warranty Support Officers for all products.
We are dedicated to Serving our Customers with the best product support possible.
This reflects in the support infrastructure we have created. We now serve our customers in 4 service centres, each dedicated and specialised in their field.
Mobile Workshops & Service Vehicles
Training Centres & Training Equipment
Overhauling Facilities & Equipment
- State-of-the-art component reconditioning machinery for worn engine parts and others.
- As far as we know, we are the only company in Ethiopia that reconditions crankshafts, camshafts, cylinder heads and other components, after they are considered no longer useable by most.
- Using cutting edge technology, where others would replace such parts, we re-coat layers of specific material back onto the worn or damaged parts to ensure they can be reconditioned and safely re-used as new components
- Latest equipment in component cleaning before refitting to prevent contamination
- Lathe machine for manufacturing specific components
- We have purpose-built equipment that allows us to change tyres with rim sizes of up to 56” without damaging the rim or tyre.
- Most users with larger than average rims usually replace their wheels after 1 or 2 tyre changes, as they have no choice but to replace the latter using hammers.
- This damages the lips of the wheels overtime and will eventually need a full replacement.
- Our equipment provides a quick and simple solution.
Surveying Equipment calibration platform
Injection Pump overhauling and recalibration station
Undercarriage overhauling equipment
- Remote monitoring is a new addition to our customer support arsenal
- On select machinery, we have the ability to monitor the machine’s “vitals” in real time, hence accurately schedule maintenances and inform the client in due time.
- It also helps us alert the user/owner of any issues with the machinery to prevent any serious damage.
- Diagnostic Equipment for all our ECU controlled products.